The Hero Profile (Role)
At Game Hive, we truly embrace creativity. We understand trends, but also make our own. Let’s be on the forefront of what’s trending!
With our commitment to innovation and invention, we’re looking for a Creative Project Coordinator to support all things creative marketing at Game Hive.
As part of the Growth department, the Creative Project Coordinator will be a storyteller, crafting creatives for our marketing campaigns — from Social Media to UA. The Creative Project Coordinator will be a huge player in supporting all facets of marketing and advertising at Game Hive.
Are you looking to get creative and dive straight into the world of marketing for games? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and know communication is your forte? Then let’s connect.
What you’ll be doing
The Creative Project Coordinator will be supporting the creative marketing team in the day-to-day project management… and more! You will be:
- Working with the Creative / Marketing team in overseeing project status, from end-to-end
- Ensuring the completion and success of project delivery from ideation and planning to initiation and final deployment — you will be the key point of contact in monitoring the lifecycle of projects/concepts
- Consistently tracking and confirming project work in alignment with team milestones (and pivoting when necessary)
- QA’ing all asset flows to make sure all creatives abide by brand standards/brief
- Maintaining organized filing of art assets, ensuring the pipeline of creatives made by the marketing arts team is up-to-date in our project management software
- Being the main point of contact — organizing and delivering creative assets to different partner; keeping stakeholder communication strong with project updates
- Assisting in defining the roadmap for project deliverables and task prioritization
- Supporting content creation! You will be needed to support our video production projects.
- In the loop with pop culture and current events — brainstorming, proposing and helping execute marketing campaigns with the team
- Crafting creative briefs! You will be thinking and writing of new ways to tell our story
- Monitoring the best practices in social media, advertising and creatives for the mobile games industry
- Analyzing creative wins and losses through data with relevant metrics and making recommendations for new successes
What we’re looking for
Essential skills and qualifications include:
- 1 - 4 years of experience in multimedia, project management or related fields
- Experience and familiarity with the major social media networks: Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience and familiarity with video-editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut etc.)
- A strong interest in the mobile gaming space
- Outstanding communication and fluency in English
- An eagle-eye for detail! Things don’t go unmissed under your watch
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Passionate about games! Whether you’re a mobile, PC or console gamer - you have an appreciation for games and all the creative opportunity that comes with it!
- An excellent communicator. Written and verbal, you know how powerful communication is, and pride yourself in your ability to communicate.
- Creative, at heart. Being creative comes naturally to you, and you’re looking for another creative outlet.
- Able to thrive in fast-paced environments. The unknown doesn’t scare you — bring on the challenge!
- Always thinking of ways to change the norm — to put a spin on things and look towards innovation.
BONUS POINTS (Good to have, but not required):
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations or related field
- Experience with graphic and visual design, using software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
What it means to be a part of the Hive.
Game Hive is proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified and in the last year alone, were recognized in the lists: Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplaces for Today’s Youth and Best Workplaces in Ontario. Connect with us, and find out why!
We are people-first. So we provide our people the best support and strive to make our workplace truly one-of-a-kind. We have an epic team, with pretty cool perks to boot.
- Valued ideas & input: you will be frequently asked to take charge in your projects and you will see your ideas come to life.
- Receive a competitive salary and growth structure
- Receive a comprehensive health and dental spend, ready for you on Day 1
- An education spend, ready for you on Day 1. We want you to always be learning!
- Gain experience using top-quality marketing and design resources.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, feedback-focused, no-BS environment.
- We’ve adapted and we’re remote (for now), but the fun certainly doesn’t stop - we still have regular paid team lunches, contests and challenges, themed happy hours, dozens of fun slack channels… that’s just to name a few. And we’ll adapt to office-life when the time comes, which involves:
- Working in a central office location with spectacular food and all the (healthy, and not-so healthy) snacks & drinks you can consume. And a dedicated game room, of course!
Join the Hive
Get with us! Send us the following to apply:
- Your resume and cover letter in PDF format
- Any links to previous projects you were a part of, and want to show off!
Game Hive puts heavy value in diversity and inclusion and encourages all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please make it clear within your cover letter. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Founded in 2009, Game Hive is a leading developer of mobile games for iOS and Android, with more than 120 million total downloads to date. We are passionate about making fun and rewarding games for everyone to enjoy. Our most popular games include the Tap Titans and Beat the Boss series, as well as our latest release in 2020, Battle Bouncers.