The Hero Profile (Role)
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Digital Marketing Coordinator to help visualize and execute Game Hive’s key marketing and communication activities. You will be an integral part of the marketing team to propel our games to the next level.
This is a dream role designed for professionals who are ready to dive into digital marketing in the fast-paced tech industry. To be successful, you are unabashedly curious, a stellar communicator, and relentlessly detail-oriented. If you thrive off challenges, creativity and high-energy, we want to know you.
Our Future of Work
Game Hive is currently full-remote, as we put the health and safety of our team as the first priority. That said, our intention is to adopt a hybrid model once we feel 100% safe to do so. However, we welcome all talent to apply — if you feel that this role and Game Hive is the perfect fit for you, we ask you to still get in touch! We want to hear from you, as we prioritize passion, potential and a 'values-fit' in our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in developing strategies and tactics that drive game installs and player growth
- Monitor, optimize and report performance on online campaigns across active ad networks
- Produce creative briefs and manage workflow for new marketing content to internal creative teams and external creative agencies
- Act as an outstanding brand ambassador, representing Game Hive at industry events and building partner relationships
- Execute daily “hands-on” tasks working closely with the Growth team for all administrative support
- Create original content on paid/non-paid social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Work with UA Managers to gather campaign data, analyze results and prepare insights for post campaign presentations and recommendations.
- Write ad copies, analyze query traffic, research competitors, and complete routine account maintenance
- Coordinate digital and in person meetings, including calendar scheduling, presentation preparations and agenda planning.
- Perform campaign operational duties such as creating tracking links, uploading new creatives, launching new campaigns and any other ad-hoc duties
What we’re looking for
Essential skills and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related fields
- 1 year of professional working experience
- Proficient understanding of statistics and digital marketing
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite products (particularly Excel, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail)
- Experience in front-of-house roles (ie. speaking with customers, clients, partners, salespeople….etc.)
- Able to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
- Articulate persuasively and professionally in both written and verbal communication
- Possess excellent people skills
- Able to take ownership on projects and work independently
- Exceptionally detail-oriented (if we haven’t said it before!)
- Willing to learn and not afraid to take on new challenges
- Able to plan work to meet deadlines through unexpected situations and/or requests
- Flexible and enthusiastic! We follow opportunity -- so excitement for the next new thing is key!
BONUS POINTS (Good to have, but not required):
- Experience with paid marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of the mobile space and digital marketing ecosystem
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other creative software
- Experience using Tableau, Spotfire, or similar analytics/visualization software
- Build games and work on projects that you’ll be proud of!
- Competitive salary and growth structure
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package, from Day 1
- A continuous education spend, ready for you on Day 1. Learning and development are key here.
- A stipend for your at-home workstation — we want to set you up for success!
- Gain experience using top-quality marketing and design resources
- Work in a fun, collaborative, feedback-focused, no-BS environment
- We’ve adapted and we’re remote, but the fun doesn’t stop — we’re committed to maintaining and dare-we-say, even elevating our GH fun times culture with…
- regular paid team lunches, at-home contests and challenges, themed happy hours, dozens of fun slack channels… that’s just to name a few. And we’ll adapt to office-life when the time comes, which involves:
- working in the heart of downtown Toronto with an exceptional view, all the snacks and drinks you can consume, and a game room to boot!
Join the Hive
Are you one of us?
Then submit your resume and a cover letter, writing why this role excites you!
Founded in 2009, Game Hive is a leading developer of mobile games for iOS and Android, with more than 120 million total downloads to date.
We are passionate about making fun and rewarding games for everyone to enjoy. Our most popular games include the Tap Titans, Beat the Boss and Antrim Escape series (and many, more!).
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please make it clear within your cover letter. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.